Bedroom concept for ‘Clifton Hill House’

Yesterday I came to the conclusion that my animation for my ‘Clifton Hill House’ project was going to be a little short. So I went about creating a concept for a new bedroom scene in order to pack the animation out a bit. Below is what I’ve got so far, if it is used I will need to add a lot more detail (such as window and door handles, sockets etc…). However, it’s a good start. More to come. Any queries please let me know!

As usual I used VRay and Max. In terms of post – there is only minor curve correction and a touch of ‘chrom. abb.’  - Render times at 1200×1200 are about 15 mins for each shot.

A special thanks to Brett Fisher from The Neighbourhood for the bed model! http://www.the-neighbourhood.com/



One Comment

  1. military star card
    Thanks for this fantastic post. I genuinely like the content you put up on your internet site. Added to my bookmarks for future visits. military star card

Leave a Reply